Folk remedies for nail fungus on your feet will help to destroy the fungal infection and quickly restore the nail plate from deformation.
Fungus on the feet points to two problems: the lower immunity and contact with the media. The infection is easily transmitted, in any public place: a bath, a sauna, a swimming pool, gymnasium and other crowded places. There are a lot of drugs, but people often prefer traditional medicine because the drugs are often expensive, have contraindications and side effects. Treat fungus folk remedies has been proven in practice for many years.
Let's see in details what are the traditional recipes from the fungus on the feet, can be used at home and how to treat the infection.
Alcoholic solutions of iodine – one of the most popular remedies to treat foot fungus at home. He is an active antiseptic and is antimicrobial, antifungal properties, disinfectant, podsushivayuschee actions. In addition, a solution of iodine coagulates protein molecules, that is, they simply collapsed. As you know, fungi are protein structure.
Iodine solution at home quickly restores nails damaged areas of the feet, interdigital zone. However, there are some drawbacks, namely:
- does not affect all types of fungi;
- the trigger for the development of allergies, so that 24 hours before the start of treatment should be to place the drop of iodine on the inner area of the elbow: if there is redness, apply;
- color the nail yellow;
- prolonged use can burn, dermatitis, problems with the thyroid gland (due to its high content of iodine in the body;
- iodine solution, which will help you remove the infection only at the initial stage of the disease, when he suffered one-third of the nail plate.
How to use iodine
Nail fungus treatment foot folk remedies, given below, is carried out for 1-2 months. The solution helps to eliminate symptoms: itching, foul odor. But immediately after this, when the symptoms disappear, to give up treatment.
- For the treatment of nails and application of the 5% alcoholic solution of iodine. Used 2 times per day, a drop on the affected area. Processing is necessary and healthy tissue, the nail, which causes a single drop of 1 times in two days.
- In hot water add iodine to steam the foot in 15 minutes. After that, the deformed part of the nail, cut down on the skin, apply 3% hydrogen peroxide. If you want to complete the procedure, it is to be a lotion with antibacterial medication.
- Traditionally used a treatment regimen: in the first two weeks of the process fucorcin affected areas, and then two weeks to smear them with iodine, two weeks – 9% solution of vinegar.
- In a dark container to mix the same amount of iodine, the last time, the juice of garlic. Add 10 g of vinegar. Used at night on the affected area, pre-steam. With this structure it is possible to carry out painless removal of the nail.
- Before going to sleep each day to make a soda bath salt with iodine (1 liter of water 150 g sea salt/50 g sodium). After steaming the affected area of the nail with a nail file to grind, to cut with scissors, treated with iodine total foot.
Important! In the processing of healthy and sick pitches, you need to use different tools or to disinfect them. Dried, fungus is often the cause for relapse and therapy of folk remedies will not work.
Kombucha has antibacterial and antifungal properties due to the presence of usnic acid and yeast. These components – the opponents of the Streptococcus, the diplococcus. But such a fungus, such as Candida, Kombucha does not relieve. For the treatment of nail fungus will be very strong concentration of the solution.
Three-monthly infusion of Kombucha brewed for 40-50 minutes, filtered. The evening applied on the affected area with a cotton disk soaked in a treatment infusion. After the procedure is necessary every time you want to remove the diseased part of the nail with nail scissors and apply iodine solution.
There is another popular method for the treatment of nail fungus. Need to cut a piece of Kombucha, mash the pulp, RUB it on the affected area twice a day.
It is impossible to perform a foot treatment in the following cases:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- when diagnosing in a patient of alcoholism: mushroom contains alcohol;
- in the presence of diabetes, and allergies;
- when diagnosed with hepatitis, HIV, AIDS.
The options that the combined treatment of nail fungus folk remedies, this is to use iodine in conjunction with antifungal herbs, medications or antibacterial ointment.
Treatment with copper sulphate
Copper sulfate, or copper sulfate, has antiseptic properties, well dries the skin, quickly removes mold. Therefore, to remedy the nail fungus on the feet is also found to be effective.
Copper sulfate has an active effect on nail fungus, treatment methods are as follows:
- 1 tsp for the vitriol and add warm water. Part of that would be in a homogeneous mass in the pelvis, the lower part of the leg for 15 minutes. Initially you may feel a slight tingling, but it's not terrible. Sulphate is aggressive substances, it is best to use plastic containers for trays. Following the procedure for the treatment of nail essential oil of the tea tree.
- Take 25 g of copper, that is heated in the pan until the component is not painted in grey or white colored. Add 25 g. the yellow sulfur, 50 g goose fat. The composition of the mix well, apply on the nails. It is recommended to make a lotion for the night.
Warnings for the use of copper:
- It is impossible to avoid contact of the substance with eyes, skin and inhalation of dust.
- Exceed stated dose is unacceptable! Sulfate – a toxic element. In small quantities it's not terrible for people. For a violation of a dose can develop itching, hives, burning sensation, dermatitis.
- It is forbidden to use this treatment method during pregnancy and lactation.
Before the use of the sulphate, should consult with your doctor. Treatment depends on the level of the defeat of nail plates.
Treatment of birch tar and soap
The old-fashioned way to get rid of foot fungus – treatment with birch tar, which has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it softens the Horny skin.
Used the composition should be pre-treatment of the leg: they need to steam in the soapy water, trim the affected nails to remove dead skin. In the future, use a cotton swab to the affected area is treated with birch tar. For two hours the mixture on the skin and nails, and without obligation, with access of air. Better at this time, to a horizontal position. During therapy it is recommended that the treatment of birch tar insole.
Folk remedy for nail fungus – ointment from birch tar. For the preparation you will need: cream or badger fat, tar, taken in equal amounts. It is used for 2 hours in the affected areas then washed off with warm water and soap.
It is also used tar ointment with the addition of sulphur, on the basis of the fat badger. The components are taken in ratio of 2 parts of tar, 1 part sulphur, 1 part baby oil or fat badger. All the heat and mix until smooth. Grease appears on the nail, the top is fixed with a bandage will Help to quickly get rid of fungus on nails Park Prater, which contains the glycerine and tar, which are like 70 g, 100 ml of vodka. Lubricating composition of the nails need 2-3 times a day.
Coal tar soap
Soap has one drawback – the smell. But it has antibacterial and regenerative properties.
For the use of soap, tar, you need the following:
- Baths. The soap is shredded, add 3 tablespoons in a bowl of hot water. When the nail fungus has to be steaming from the legs of the composition for 10-15 minutes, then wipe dry.
- Mixture for rubbing. Milled soap to dissolve in water (150 g), add baking soda (100 g), essential oil of juniper (5-6 drops). The composition is rubbed into the affected nails 1 hour a day, in the night.
- Gadgets. For the preparation of medicinal mixtures, to make the paste of soap and applied to the sick region for 2-3 hours, fixing with plaster.
It is not recommended to use soap and birch tar in the following cases:
- for very sensitive skin;
- when the tendency to dryness of the skin;
- if you are allergic;
- when photodermatitis (Allergy to the sun).
What folk remedy for treating nail fungus: soap or birch tar, to say definitely not. It all depends on the degree of disease, individual peculiarities of the organism. Before the use of two tracks, should consult with the doctor, but in most cases this method of treatment is safe and effective.
Treatment with sea salt
A simple way to remove infection is to use a salt. Think about this, how to get rid of nail fungus on your feet, this folk remedy is effective. Salt has disinfectant properties. But, quickly eliminate the salt of the infection is only possible in combination with antibacterial drugs, ointments, despite the performance of the rustic recipe.
How to use the salt from the fungus:
- Salt and vinegar, diluted in warm water in equal proportions at the rate of 2 parts water, 1 part of the ingredients. In the composition of the stand up, which works in the affected areas. Not smoking for two weeks.
- Helps with fungus sea salt combined with mint decoction or infusion. You have to do this part of the utilities 14-21 days.
- Sea salt and essential oils is an effective way to quickly get rid of the fungal microorganisms in the early stage of the disease. Not everyone knows how to treat nail fungus the use of these components. You can take any oil with antiseptic and soothing properties of: tea rose, juniper, fir, eucalyptus, chamomile. Enough 6 drops of oil to 2 litres of water and 100 g salt or sea. To bath and lotions, should be in three weeks.
- At an advanced stage will help the sea salt with garlic water. In a glass of water to dissolve 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp of garlic, the juice of a freshly made. Treatment twice a day. The therapeutic effect will be noticeable after a few days.
With a mixture of sodium or sea salt with water you can add herbal teas and tinctures of herbs that have antifungal properties. These include: clematis, celandine, aspen bark, thyme, calendula flowers. For the treatment of nail fungus, folk remedies described above, it is possible, but must comply with the dose and regime of treatment.
Important! Before to treat fungus on your feet with vinegar, you need to ensure that the skin is good, that is downloaded. This method of treatment, which is not suitable for people with very sensitive skin. Vinegar is often the cause of burns. Look at how to treat fungus vinegar and why this traditional method is so popular.
Fungus does not tolerate an acidic environment, and perish. Therefore, national treatment vinegar is effective. The treatment can be carried out also in a very advanced stage. However, you need to be prepared for a longer course and be patient.
- The simplest option for the treatment of fungus on the feet is wetting the 9% of the composition of the nails. After the procedure you will need to wear thick socks made from natural material. It is desirable to carry out this procedure at night.
- Another option is to mix the iodine and vinegar in equal proportions, treating the resulting solution to the diseased parts.
- Take 200 ml of vinegar, preferably wine or Apple. To heat the water, pour in the vinegar, lower legs and soar before going to sleep for 20 minutes. Feet wipe. That smokes every day
- That does not utilities need a 9% vinegar, moistened cotton ball, wring out and apply to the place where the "settled", the nail fungus. Wool must not protrude through the nail plate. Fix cotton pad with the adhesive. The course of treatment – 5-7 days. If you want to perform the procedure you need every day
- Another recipe from the nail fungus: 1 tbsp apple cider or vinegar 2 egg whites (can substitute 2 tablespoons of glycerine), 1 tbsp of alcohol. Apply solution on a cotton pad and apply to affected nail plates for 10 min. The course of treatment – 3-4 months to process, which is carried out every day.
- Lotion from the nail fungus can be done with vegetable oil and vinegar, taken in equal proportions. The solution is also used for the wool, fasten it with a band-aid.
- For the preparation of the fungal cream is very simple. You will need: 100 ml of 70% vinegar, 1 tbsp. of dimethyl phthalate (available in pharmacies), 2 tablespoons glycerin, 50 ml of olive oil. Mix the ingredients, used 2-times a day on nails. The procedure is done for the night. In the morning wash your feet with soap and water.
Traditional medicine for fungus on nails effective, if the treatment is carried out on a regular basis.
Fungus treatment celandine
Greater celandine is a fairly aggressive plant that can cause burns, not to forget during the treatment of nail fungus.
To combat mold you will need to use the juice of celandine, that would give him baths, ointments, tinctures. We offer you to see which are available for the diagnosis of "nail fungus" treatment methods:
- Grind celandine into a blender or grinder, squeeze the juice, combine it with 250 ml of vodka, insist night. Lubricate the infected nail, after a 15-minute foot steaming and drying. For the execution of the procedure 2 times per day.
- In 2 liter of water, add 100 ml of the juice of celandine. Steep your feet for 20 minutes 2 times a day.
- The juice of celandine – 1 tbsp. oregano juice – 1.5 tbsp, 1 tbsp. l. a tincture of calendula, badger fat 1 tbsp mixed. The composition is applied every day, 2 times per day.